Thursday 1 October 2009

2nd Month Completed!

I haven't blogged much in the last week. Chap and I have been poorly and I haven't felt like writing much! I have still managed to keep on top of my 365 project but still haven't taken my self portrait for the week....lacking motivation in this area! Must.Try.Harder.

This week I have been a little less lazy when it comes to trying out the different functions on my camera. Especially the last couple of days I have been using aperture & shutter priority. So that is a step in the right direction! I'm finally getting to grips with the exposure triangle and understand what setting I need in what situation. I'm pleased with my progress.

This week I was contacted by an e-magazine called 'Schmap.com' saying that one of my pictures on flickr has been shortlisted to appear in its october edition. This is the picture, its one that I took in July at the Harbour Festival in Bristol. I don't know whether it will be printed but I'll get I'll look out for it!

Arnolfini

Anyway, I have managed to create a mosaic of my 365 project pictures for September, this is how it looks:

365 Days - Sep 09 (Month 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment