Wednesday 22 July 2009

Colourful Bristol

Yesterday evening when I went to pick up P from the train station the sun was shining after such a horrible, wet day so I thought I would take the opportunity to take some shots of Totterdown and Temple Meads. I put some up on Flickr and have had some nice feedback. This is my favourite, I love the way the wispy clouds and gorgeously blue sky form a great backdrop for the cutesy coloured houses:

Totterdown, Bristol (2)

It makes you realise what an interesting and ecclectic city Bristol is, I'm used to working in what I would consider to be a really horrible area of the city, yet I have beautiful parts of Bristol like this a stones throw away!

I have found some great shots on Flickr of the same area of Bristol and they have inspired me to go and scout out some more locations - watch this space for more Brizzle pictures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment