Sunday 19 July 2009

Its been a few days...

Well its been a few days since my last blog, I've been snapping pics at every opportunity to get some practice in. I have found that the better pics I take are usually on shutter priority, with a high shutter speed. It means that I can capture a crisp image relatively quickly. I have also been playing around with ISO and exposure, meaning that I have had much more success with indoors/night time photography. I will share some of my pictures over the next few days, I can't upload anything to Flickr at the moment as I have exceeded my uploads for the month but I am going to upgrade tomorrow so that I can have unlimited uploads & be able to put more into my blog - Hoorah!

I am also contemplating starting a 365 project or 2, I am interested in the self-portrait one. I like the idea of coming up with different ways of capturing a shot of me. That sounds quite vain, I don't mean it to be, its just I am hoping to lose a lot of weight this year and this could be a good way to capture the changes to my body. If I am going to embark on something like this I think my 30th Birthday would be a good time to start. Another few weeks to go then!

If I do start a second I will have to choose whether to start another project based on Chap, or to make it more open and take pictures of whatever I decide to at the time. I ideally want to get into portrait photography (at the moment anyway! LOL) so I guess focussing on Chap would be a good start in this area. Lots of practice on photographing children!

Anyway, a bit of a garbled, boring post this evening but I felt like letting you know how I'd been getting on!

Yesterday I ordered a remote control for my camera, I'm really excited about getting it! Next thing on my list of 'must-haves' are a tripod & some Macro filters for close up shots.

Guitar Hero 2Drink up your Zider, drink up your Zider

Post Box2

No comments:

Post a Comment