Sunday 26 July 2009

Bristol Photos


Totterdown, Bristol
Originally uploaded by thornj
Over the last few days I have been seeking inspiration for some Bristol pictures. This is the picture that inspired me to go and find a great vantage point to get some snaps of my own.

Here is my attempt, I liked the way this photographer had oversaturated the colours to make them more striking. Here's my attempt at it. I think the blue sky is great but I do wish I'd managed to get up a bit higher in the park to get the higher levels of houses.

Over Saturated Totterdown


I have seen some wonderful pictures of street art or graffiti around Bristol so I am going to take this as my next challenge, to find some lovely vibrant graffiti to photograph. Its a shame really as there was a Swimming Pool just down the road from my work that was covered from roof to floor in graffiti but the council have had the paint removed. I'll have to have a scout around.

No comments:

Post a Comment