Monday 17 August 2009

Week one of my 365 days project completed!

So, week one is complete! Today I am going to try and take my second self portrait - I still have no idea what I am going to come up with yet!

The last week has been interesting, day 2 was hard because I left my camera at work (!?!) and my friend dropped it off at my house but not until the evening so I had to try and fit in a picture between then and bedtime! I got some good night driving slow shutter shots (P was driving by the way!) and I had some good feedback on what I came up with.

My overall favourite shot of my first week is my Day 6 picture which I have called 'If you go down in the woods today...'

On Saturday we went for a walk in the woods, Chap had such great fun running along the leafy paths & was really good at keeping away from the mud! I had to shoot this on quite a high ISO so its a bit grainier than I'd hoped for. I still love the picture though.

6/365 'If you go down to the woods today...'

Here's my week in thumbnails:

1/365 'Happy Birthday To Me!'2/365 Overdrive3/365 'Lillies'4/365 'It's a jungle out there!'5/365 'Veg Patch'6/365 'If you go down to the woods today...'7/365 'Row, Row, Row your Boat...'

No comments:

Post a Comment