Monday 10 August 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I turn 30 which is a huge milestone in my opinion. We have had a lovely weekend, celebrating in various forms but today was the big day. P took the afternoon off so we had some family time this afternoon which was lovely even though the weather wasn't great.

I had some fantastic presents but my camera related gifts were the best by far! I was given a tripod, remote control & some filters for my camera. Brilliant.
As I wrote in a previous post it was my intention to start a project or two and today I have started those. I have started a 365 day project where I intend to take 1picture a day for the next 365 days & within this take 1 self portrait a week. Because I am intending to take the self portrait once a week I have joined the 52 week project too. I appreciate that it is a big commitment but I am a determined lady!

Here's 1/365 watch this space!

1/365

No comments:

Post a Comment