Thursday 6 August 2009

Buzzzzzz

Yesterday the chap and I went for a walk around Chew Valley Lake, we had a lovely sunny afternoon which was a break from all the rain we've been having! There were lots of insects around and they were obviously thinking the same about the lovely sunshine!
There was a bee really enjoying some of the pretty purple flowers around the lake and I managed to snap a few good close up shots. Here's the best of the bunch.

I feel like I have got to grips with exposure levels today, I was quite pleased with the results in some of my pictures.

Buzzzzzz
Its raining again today but the weather forecast looks good for the weekend ahead so I am hoping to go with my family to the Bristol Balloon Fiesta. I really hope to get some great photos but we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. hi
    I found your blog through DPS forum, as I think you have a nikon d60, which is what I have recently got.I too am a beginner dslr user, so am very interested in seeing your photos.You are rather more advanced than me though as I am still on the auto and scene settings, just havnt extended myself to experiment any more than that.
    Really impressed with your photos, they look fantastic, and looking forward to seeing more of your shots.
    cheers
    maryanne

    ReplyDelete